I enjoy talking to anyone who will listen to me, especially students.
Please feel free to contact me with requests.
A selection of podcast, video, blog, and magazine appearances:
- Bryan visits The Paper and Staples Podcast (Episode 007, 2022) with insider Field Notes shop talk, a mini-rant about the paper industry, and the new “Signs of Spring” edition.
- A fun nearly-two-hour chat with Dave Clayton and Alan Hess on their He Shoots, He Draws podcast (Episode 144, 2020) talking about Field Notes and “Forensic Design.”
- Domtar’s Paper Matters Podcast “Field Notes Cultivates Success (and a Cult Following) with Creative Branding,” (2021)
- Pen Addict Podcast (Episode 69, 2013). Talkin’ Field Notes with the boys.
- Bryan and Matt Jorgensen’s October, 2020 Hamilton Hang presentation for the Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum
- Millcraft Meetup presentation (2020) with Domtar Paper, including a brief history of Field Notes and a look at many of our limited editions.
- Domtar Paper Matters film about Field Notes
- Interview with Nashville Voyager about working with Hatch Show Print (2022)
- Domtar’s Paper Matters magazine interview about Field Notes (2020).
- Interview with the Council on Library and Information Resources (2020) about the “Dime Novel” edition and Field Notes’ inspiration.
- InsideHook interview (2019) about Field Notes’ “Autumn Trilogy” edition.
- London Parchment interview (2018) about Field Notes’ “Coastal” edition.
- Mohawk Connects interview (2017) about Field Notes’ “Utility” edition.
- UrbanLike magazine interview (2017, in Korean). I sadly don’t speak Korean, hopefully they said nice things.
Headshot (top of page) by Matt Jorgensen.